Notice a positive change in your professional and personal life within twenty-one days.
Affirmations are essentially declarations of truth that you make to yourself. On your life’s journey, you are constantly evolving. Declaring to yourself that you are capable of certain goals can subconsciously help you put forth higher levels of focus, energy, and intent towards achieving those goals.
Saying affirmations on a daily basis can help you move toward your purpose and live “on-purpose” with less resistance. They say it takes about 3 weeks to make or break a habit, so I’m sharing 21 of my favorite affirmations to help get you started:
- I am unique and my ability to manifest my intended level of greatness depends upon that uniqueness.
- I am doing what I love.
- I can never be comfortable living below my potential.
- There is an action for every problem.
- The more I give, the more I receive.
- I make decisions quickly and I keep my methods flexible.
- I communication to achieve a desired result not to simply deliver information.
- I presuppose the life I want daily.
- I am different, that is my unique selling proposition.
- I am a people person.
- I am willing to make the sacrifices necessary to accomplish the results I want.
- I am always improving.
- I think and act according to my moral compass.
- I was created to do those things that are the most challenging.
- I care more than others think is wise.
- I risk more than others think is safe.
- I dream bigger than others think is practical.
- I expect more than others think is possible.
- I do good unto others.
- I am proactive.
- I maintain a positive outlook on life.
Did you get a spark of positivity from reading through the above affirmations? If you found the positive affirmations helpful, there is much more where that came from. Check out my new book, Hangin’ Round The Barrel: How To Get Paid Everything You’re Worth And Be Worth Everything You’re Paid.